AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4K members online now
4K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Ecommerce funnel with login option

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

I'm looking to set up the e-commerce tracking for a website with Google Tag Manager and Enhanced E-commerce, but my problem is that on step 2, there is a choice for the customer between login in to an existing account, creating an account, and continuing with checkout as a guest. These then lead back (after either one or two other steps) to the payment page. My question is : is there a way to track them all as part of the ecommerce funnel? Could I set several pages as 'step' : 2?

And if its not possible, how could I track the number of people who have chosen each option?

I appreciate any response, if anyone has ever had this issue!

Also, on a related but slightly different note, is it possible to set several 'option' fields to a step?