AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Ecommerce Reports: Product Performance not equal to Sales Performance

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My reports for product performance show 729 sales at $84,000. But the Sales Performance show 729 transactions for $251,000. I do not understand why the report sorted by product SKU shows the same number of transactions, but a lower amount. How is this possible? How can I fizx it?

Ecommerce Reports: Product Performance not equal to Sales Performance

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

You have to check the way the information is being sent to enhanced ecommerce. Looks like the total revenue sent for a transaction is different from the sum of each product. You should start your debugging testing a transaction with discounted products. You can use the WASP inspector chrome extension and check inside the GA collect to see what data is actually sent to GA.