Analytics
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Ecommerce GA - adding items duplication and category (not set)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I implemented analytics.js for ecommerce tracking purpose to our website, following the guide here:

https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/ecommerce

However I noticed that there has been a problem lately with how items were added to one transaction. It looks like this:

Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 10.48.26.png 

It made the report twice the amount of the actual products purchased (I knew this because I used Ecwid as our eCommerce platform and could easily compare the transaction there).

I want to ask if you have any ideas on how or why this happens. There's one other strange thing that this kind of behaviour didn't happen before 7th of March; the date didn't mean anything in specific, we made some changes that day too but nothing related to this function - it just to implicates that it has not always been the case.

Thank you in advanced for all your help.