Analytics
2K members online now
2K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Does Funnel Visulization only work the type Event or only Page?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

If I use Method #2: Goal Confirmation with Success Message that is described at https://wpforms.com/docs/how-to-track-google-analytics-goals-with-form-submissions/ Can I still be able to track and visualize everything with the "Funnel Visualization"?

Or does the "Funnel Visualization" only works with Method #2 at https://wpforms.com/docs/how-to-track-google-analytics-goals-with-form-submissions/ where they use "Destination" as type instead of "Event"? Best Regards Sadjad Johansson

Capture.PNG

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sadjad J
January 2017

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)

Events cannot be used as steps in goal funnels.

You would either need to track pages or create virtual pageviews (instead of events) to create the funnel steps

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sadjad J
January 2017

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)

Events cannot be used as steps in goal funnels.

You would either need to track pages or create virtual pageviews (instead of events) to create the funnel steps

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thank you for taking your time to answer me Smiley Happy