AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Difference in Goal Conversions - Google Analytics and Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We are tracking Google Adwords conversion with tracking pixels and also setup analytics goal conversions. We found the difference in conversions coming from Google adwords in Google analytics. Eg: In google adwords conversions for a month are 100 but in analytics conversions coming from Google/CPC is showing 135 for same no. of days. Why there is a difference in no.s. Please advise.

Re: Difference in Goal Conversions - Google Analytics and Adwords

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Tarundeep,
I have answered similar query in past , please check that you will know about the reason.

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Using-AdWords-with-Google/difference-in-adwords-and-analyt...

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Re: Difference in Goal Conversions - Google Analytics and Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Santosh,

This answer of your is helpful. But the problem is a bit different here. But in my case Conversions showing in analytics are more than those are showing in Google adwords.