AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
5K members online now
5K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Destination goal to external url is working but Experiment (Split test) won't show results

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am running an experiment which is split testing two different landing pages.  The goal is a destination goal to InfusionSoft shopping cart pages (/Orderforms/*).  These pages have the same GA Tracking code (Universal tracking) as my domain.  Results have been recorded against the goal but when I look at the experiment results, the Conversions data is zero.   I've specified the correct goal in my experiment.

I've read tons of GA documentation and articles written by "experts".  I don't get a clear picture of what works and what doesn't.

Any advice?
Thank you 

Re: Destination goal to external url is working but Experiment (Split test) won't show results

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ginger,

can you be more specific by sharing a screenshot. If you have done the things correctly you should see conversions. when did you specified goals ?