Analytics
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Destination goal to external url is working but Experiment (Split test) won't show results

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am running an experiment which is split testing two different landing pages.  The goal is a destination goal to InfusionSoft shopping cart pages (/Orderforms/*).  These pages have the same GA Tracking code (Universal tracking) as my domain.  Results have been recorded against the goal but when I look at the experiment results, the Conversions data is zero.   I've specified the correct goal in my experiment.

I've read tons of GA documentation and articles written by "experts".  I don't get a clear picture of what works and what doesn't.

Any advice?
Thank you 

Re: Destination goal to external url is working but Experiment (Split test) won't show results

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ginger,

can you be more specific by sharing a screenshot. If you have done the things correctly you should see conversions. when did you specified goals ?