Analytics
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Destination Goal Being Triggered By Bounces

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've exported data from a google analytics view using the nthMinute dimension to separate each session into its own observation in a dataset in R to build a predictive model, however I've noticed an odd issue. When I subset out all bounces by removing observations with a session length of 0 seconds I also removed several observations that represented sessions with my order processed destination goal had been triggered. I looked closer at these observations, and all came from iPhones, are marked as return users, have a single unique page view, and a single hit. I'm wondering if anyone has encountered this issue and can guess what this problem stems from? I also have an issue where several observations which have more reasonable session lengths and have triggered the destination goal, but these also only have a single unique page view and hit.