AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
5K members online now
5K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Data is not populating in Google Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I implemented funnel into my website's dev server, data is not populating into Funnel Visualization tab into Conversion > Goals > Funnel Visualization 

Screenshot is also attached. Please review and suggest some best solution

Link 1: http://prntscr.com/c30x0t

Link 2: http://prntscr.com/c30yet

Waiting for your response on it. Thanks very much.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Abu Bakar S
August 2016

Re: Data is not populating in Google Analytics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

There is a delay in processing in GA, so if you have just set up your goal it can take a few hours for the data to appear. Goals are not recorded retroactively, so you need new data to flow in. Make sure the page paths you use for the goals are in the same format as they are recorded in Behavior -> Site Content -> All Pages.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have questions.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Abu Bakar S
August 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

There is a delay in processing in GA, so if you have just set up your goal it can take a few hours for the data to appear. Goals are not recorded retroactively, so you need new data to flow in. Make sure the page paths you use for the goals are in the same format as they are recorded in Behavior -> Site Content -> All Pages.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have questions.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Arnold, your answer helped and its start populating the data, actually when i went through Behavior > Site Content > All Pages, i found that i didn't place right page paths, i fixed it and then placed a test order and it worked well Smiley Happy

Link: http://prntscr.com/c3e5i3

I also need your help in implementation of enhanced eCommerce in Google Analytics with magento. I tried to read developers guide but i didn't find its step by step guide of implementation of enhanced eCommerce in magento? Can you please help me on it.

Thanks in advance.
Stay blessed Arnold Smiley Happy