Analytics
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Custom dimension data not showing in User Explorer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have successfully implemented UserID identification and have setup a number of Custom Dimensions all with User scope.

When a user visits the site I can update the dimensions with data, such as 'user-type' and this successfully appears in the User Explorer view.

I also send in data to go alongside this using Measurement Protocol.

The data is sent in to Google successfully and I can see the data is there, assigned to the correct UserID by running a Custom Report and showing the Custom Dimension data.

However...

The issue I have is that the data is not showing in the User Explorer view - where I need it most.

I thought initially it was because of the time lag of the data not being visible in GA, but it has been a number of days now, and the data is still visible in the Custom Report, but not visible in the User Explorer view?

I am finding it hard to find any support on this so I'm hoping someone can help out!

Attached is the Custom Report view and data being recorded and the same Users User Explorer view - showing the data is not showing.

Thanks,

Darryll

Custom_Report_Data.JPG

User_Explorer_View.JPG

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, does anyone have anything they can help me out with here? Does my post need more details?

Thanks,

Darryll

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Darryll,

Having the same issue. Were you able to find / fix this?