AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2K members online now
2K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Currency Conversion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Google eCommerce supported list of currency is https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6205902?hl=en

KWD and ISK are not available in google supported list of currencies but still without any manual conversion it is getting converted into EUR in google analytic eCommerce reports.

For example:

I have booked a PNR with total of 506.400 KWD, but if I check the PNR detail in eCommerce report its revenue is showing as 1526.44 Euro. And the problem is I haven't done any manual conversion.

Is it something that the google supported list of currency has been changed but not updated online.

There is one more Google tracking tool which is firebase which support all the currencies supported by google eCommerce and apart from those it support KWD, ISK and some more.

So one more question is that does all the google provided platform  support different set of currencies.

Thanks in advance,

Currency Conversion

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

google supported list of currency: may be not the latest.

automatic conversion does happen for currencies based on what is configured in GA property.

Currency Conversion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply,

Currency configuration is only that I have set the currency as EUR in GA property.

But this should not be responsible for conversion until I am not converting KWD in EUR manually in my code, as KWD is not supported one.

If the list is not the latest one then it may be the cause of my problem.