Analytics
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Cross Domain track create by Website G-translate

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My Website is "http://urbanaccessregulations.eu/"  Which have a G-translate and i want to track all the Website Visitors Languages .Domain which is create using by website G-translate not from browsers translation . what is the way to track all the website visitors languages  create by G-translate .

thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cross Domain track create by Website G-translate

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Rahul,

You are already tracking the language subdomains. If you want to have the subdomains in the reports you need to set up a filter. Please see the document below:

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1012243?hl=en

Let me know if this is what you need.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Arnold ,

Yes i have see the lot of languages in Audience -->Overview . But i have little bit of confused i want to know where are from this languages comes from browsers language conversion or My joomla plugin G-translate conversion .
thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Rahul,

The language you see in Audience ->Overview is the web browser language setting of the user which is generally defaulted to the operating system language. So in the Audience report you see the browser setting but if you want to see the Joomla plugin subdomain language option in the reports you need to set up the filter I mentioned above. The reports will have the full domain displayed instead of just page paths. Hope this clarifies things.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Arnold,

I have apply the filter as you say above , can you please tell where i will track the full domain report .

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Rahul,

The full URL will be included in all reports. For example you can see it by going to Behaviour -> Site Content -> All Pages. It works from the moment when you've added the filter. Let me know if you have any questions.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I have added the filter but i can't see the full URL in Behaviour -> Site Content -> All Pages. I am see only the pages path for example "/userhome/access-regulations-low-emission-zone-quick-guide?country=Belgium".
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author rahul g
November 2015

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Hi Rahul,

Did you apply the filter to the view?
I'd recommend setting up a test view and to apply the filter for it first to see if that is what you want.
Remember the filters are not working retroactively, only from the moment of their implementation.