Analytics
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Cross Domain Tracking - Tag is Firing, No Hits back to GA

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Good Morning!

I am a hopping someone can help me out in the community today. 

Context

We drive traffic to a PPC landing page. Once a user clicks on the get a quote button they are then redirected to third party buy online process to get a quote for their car. We have implemented cross domain tracking via Google Tag Manager. We want to measure the effectiveness of the PPC by measuring how many PPC users click through then get a quote. Were are looking at the data and have an incling the data is incorrect. 

I have gone through a tested this and this where I need the community's assistance today. We have a GA tag. When I look at the recording and look the site site using preview mode I can see every tag fires on every page like it should. Intresting when we get to the business end of the quote form. The tags still fire but are no longer sending Hits to Google. The page just happens to be on the Goal page. 

Does anyone know why this is, looks like a speed issue - is there anyway to address this. Hopefully my question makes sense and Would appreciate any feedback you have in how to address this issue. 

Thanks

I have attached an image of of the issues 

2016-01-08 11_05_55-chrome-extension___kejbdjndbnbjgmefkgdddjlbokphdefk_templates_recordings.html#_.png2016-01-08 11_05_18-chrome-extension___kejbdjndbnbjgmefkgdddjlbokphdefk_templates_recordings.html#_.png