AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
1.3K members online now
1.3K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Conversion tracking of all pages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a way to find the conversion of all pages on the site and not just the landing page? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Conversion tracking of all pages

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Kara,

if you mean where the goal was completed (which page) you can use a dimension in a custom report https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/reporting/core/dimsmets#view=detail&group=goal_con... OR go to conversions > goals > goal urls.

Kind regards,
Zorin
Web analyst @ escapestudio.net

Re: Conversion tracking of all pages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I think the problem starts with the goal. I am not sure how to set up a goal to track a ecommerce conversion of any given page on the site. So like how the Landing Pages report (under Behavior > Site Content) gives the Ecommerce Conversion value of the page they entered the site on, I want to be able to see the ecommerce conversion of pages they visit after the landing page.