AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Conversion Tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

how many hours does it take for Google Analytics to show the conversions/transactions in the Google Analytics account?

It has already been one day now, 16 people transacted on my website yesterday but it shows 0 in the google analytics dashboard. 

I can see all the previous transactions though!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Conversion Tracking

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Prayank,

It can take up some time to process a transaction although typically is instantaneous and today Universal Analytics now process most data in real-time. See article: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1638637?hl=en&ref_topic=1638563

So I suggest you run a QA and do a test transaction, if you don't see it being recorded in Real-Time section of UA (it can be not attributed yet to a source other than direct) than you properly have implementation problems.

Let me know how it goes!
- Josh
Joshua, Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Conversion Tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Joshua. I ll try this.

*Regards*
*Prayank Madan*