AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Contact form goal not tracking in Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Team,

"Contact form goal tracking" for my website http://www.mmamiami.com/ is in mess. I've create a contact form goal to track all leads from contact us form in Analytics, its not tracking leads. Even i have tested with contact us form but it is not tracking the lead. The thank you page URL is http://www.mmamiami.com/thank-you/

We've faced following problems:

1.  when I checked contact us from tracking data from 18 to 26 Jan it is showing none and that can not be possible.

Here see:

Selection_054.png

2. Then for testing we've sent some leads using contact us form and then some time analytics track it and some times missed it. also it is taking too much time for tracking the data.

Here seeSmiley Sad27 and 28 Jan)

Selection_055.png

So please suggest .

Thank you

Shilpa Shrotriya

Re: Contact form goal not tracking in Analytics

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Shilpa,

Is your goal setup as a success page goal or as an event? Can you shed some light or a screenshot of your Goal setup in the Admin section of your site? Remember to hide any personal data in your screenshots.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jordan,

I've set a success type goal. I am also sharing goal set up screen shot as you've asked.

Here see:

Selection_056.png

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Shilpa,

For starters, try changing your qualifier from "Equals To" to "regular Expression" and uncheck the Case Sensitive box. Then test your form again.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Jordan ,

Thanks for your suggestion. I'll surely try this and contact you soon.

Thanks
Shilpa