AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Comparing transactions vs page metrics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Is it possible to compare ecommerce transactions (eg product performance) vs page metrics, like average amount of time on page, page views, pages per session, etc? I'm trying to find out things like how many pages visitors browsed before buying something on average. Extending to that, is it possible to find out the # of pages visitors browsed that contains a certain URL? I'm not sure if filters are able to filter the "# of pages" metric by URL?

I tried to add a custom report by using product performance as the dimension, and those mentioned as metrics, but it shows 0 for the data (no data for this view). I don't have any filters/segments active, and the date is set to over one year, so that can't be right. Does GA not allow combining ecommerce dimensions with non-ecommerce metrics?