Analytics
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Changing from one domain to multiple cctlds

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, i have this problem. We are changing our site from example.com/en /de /fr etc.... to multiple cctlds example.com example.fr example.de example.co.uk.

We now have a google analytics property and one adwords account. Using GTM. All is well setup with ecommerce conversion tracking and my question is:

I want to see different data in google analytics for each cctld, i also want to connect this to the adwords account. I also wanto to cross domain track to have a view over all the domains in ga.

Can someone please explain how i can go on as this is complety driving me nuts. The best practice for multiple cctlds for adwords, analytics and gtm.

Many thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Changing from one domain to multiple cctlds

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
If all the domains are tracking with the same code, then you can use the Hostname field to separate the various servers in your reports -- use a segment for each server where hostname equals www.example.de etc.
Mike Sullivan, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.