Analytics
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Cannot add goals to any of my analytics properties

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I've been using Google Analytics for many years now and a couple of years ago  had no problems adding goals at all.  Then about a year ago I started needing to revise some of my goals and adding goals to newer properties.  I found that I couldn't add any new goals to any f my properties at all.  When I try to set up a goal all the options are greyed out and I can't change them.

I emailed Google Support about the issue but haven't had any reply from them and it wasn't too urgent so I didn't chase it.  However goals are now becoming critical to some of my properties and I remain stymied by the greyed out goal options.  Have I missed something obvious?  Can anyone give me some ideas please?

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

You can reach out to your GA admin for user access, if not available

try: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/How-to-gain-access-to-your-...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

lol Thanks A T… Problem is I AM the Admin on all my properties, I’ve never given anyone else access ☹