AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Cannot add goals to any of my analytics properties

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I've been using Google Analytics for many years now and a couple of years ago  had no problems adding goals at all.  Then about a year ago I started needing to revise some of my goals and adding goals to newer properties.  I found that I couldn't add any new goals to any f my properties at all.  When I try to set up a goal all the options are greyed out and I can't change them.

I emailed Google Support about the issue but haven't had any reply from them and it wasn't too urgent so I didn't chase it.  However goals are now becoming critical to some of my properties and I remain stymied by the greyed out goal options.  Have I missed something obvious?  Can anyone give me some ideas please?

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

You can reach out to your GA admin for user access, if not available

try: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/How-to-gain-access-to-your-...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

lol Thanks A T… Problem is I AM the Admin on all my properties, I’ve never given anyone else access ☹