Analytics
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Can't Track Goal Conversion From Subdomain

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I know that many had already created a post same thing with my problem, but I can't find an answer/solution for this scenario.

I need some help on how I can track the conversion that came from my subdomain sites.

Scenario:

I have this site (ex. www.mainwebsite.com ), then I also have a subdomains like http://family.mainwebsite.com, http://employment.mainwebsite.com etc.

We have a single transaction form that can be found only on www.mainwebsite.com

In our subdomain sites we created a CTA button on each subdomain. Once the users/visitors click the CTA button it will redirect to the www.mainwebsite.com and then they can start fill-out the form and complete the transaction. 

Question:

How I can track the goal completion for each subdomain, seems all the transaction can be done on the mainwebsite?

Thanks in Advanced

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Could you please clarify your question? Smiley Happy

Would you like to see how many times people have moved from your subdomains to mainwebsite.com and completed your goal?

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Taavi

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Taavi,

Yes, something like that. As of now we cannot determine how many conversion coming from the subdomain.

Thanks for the feedback.

N/A
# 4
N/A

Yes. I would also like to understand how that is done. If you have a 15% off CTA on the main site. I want to know how to track the number of times it is clicked on when the link would be to a subdomain. Thanks.