Analytics
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Can someone help?Not able to Track product pages in Goal Funnel

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Experts,

I am not able to track the goal with multiple services under funnel visualization. I am able to see the number of visitors but could not able to see the services links.

For Instance:

I have created a goal funnel with the help of regular expression. Not able to figure out where I am going wrong. 

I am mentioning the funnel details:

Destination

Regular expression:   /thank you

Funnel:   ON

Name

Step 1: Home Page-  /

Step 2: PDP Pages(I am about to track 12 services page under one funnel)-

^service\/(appliance-repair|beauty-services|movers-&-packers|pest-control|plumbing|electrician|home-cleaning|pooja|carpenter|painting|drivers-on-demand|interior-services)

Step 3: PopUp-  ^login\/(book-now|continue-as-guest|register|login-popup|forget-password)

Can someone suggest me? How I will be able to track the proper funnel with the links.

I am attaching the screenshot for Goals what I have created. Not to able to track the product pages with any goals.

Regards,

Sumeet N

Re: Can someone help?Not able to Track product pages in Goal Funnel

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Sumeet,

Is there any particular reason why you started another thread with your question? Did you try to do what I suggested in the previous one that you created? Like I wrote once before what you're trying to achieve cannot be done in funnel view in Google Analytics. Only goal flow report can provide you with full flow with links.

Re: Can someone help?Not able to Track product pages in Goal Funnel

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I am not able to see the product pages link neither in Goal funnel
visualization nor goal flow.