AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Can I be loosing Paid search conversions ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello to everybody,

I would like to ask you for your insight about my concern. We work on SEO and SEA and both of these channels have quite similar and nice performance - The rate of new users, Bounce rate, Time spent on the pages etc.. But there is a big difference in the conversion rate and the number of transactions. 

The Organic search is gaining much more of transactions.

I have checked all the settings and everything seemed to be ok to me. Do you have any idea why this is happening ? Can it be the ecommerce tracking ? And how to check it ?

Thanks, have a great day,

Cheers, Kaci 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Have you tried looking at the assisted conversions?

You might see that the paid activity is driving assisted conversions more than last click conversions.

Colin 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

No actually there are almost no assisted conversions, which is really weird.  Smiley Sad