Analytics
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Campaign traffic - Hour per hour

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all, please help.

I've been able to visualize sessions pr hour from yesterday (see pic. below), but what I need is to visualize sessions pr hour on a specific campaign only - Usually I visualize campaign sessions using Acquisition/All Campaigns and searching for a specific campaign name, but when doing that I'm not able to sessions pr hour, but only for the full day.

Can anyone help: I'd really like to see campaign traffic for a specific day, hour per hour for one specific campaign only.

Thank you

2017-05-24 10_27_16-Sessions pr hour (Incl. Technology segments) - Analytics.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Felix S
May 2017

Re: Campaign traffic - Hour per hour

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Custom report is probably your best bet here. Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 10.34.57.png

and then select the date you are interested in using the date selector.

John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Felix

One solution would be to create a segment for the campagn. Like you have segments for desktop, mobile and tablet.

Regards
Jonas

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Felix S
May 2017

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Custom report is probably your best bet here. Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 10.34.57.png

and then select the date you are interested in using the date selector.

John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Campaign traffic - Hour per hour

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks John.
I changed Hour of day to Hour, but besides that, everything worked out perfectly Smiley Happy