2.2K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Blog not certified?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there! I am getting a lot of traffic via my Wordpress stats counter after a celebrity re-posted a tweet direct link to my blog post. However, my blog is not showing up AT ALL in Google analytics or Alexa. Can you please help me? My blog manager (admin / tech person/ design of content) just quit and I have no idea about coding or what's going on. Except the fact that my site is not being found although a lot of people have been visiting directly. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP??

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Blog not certified?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi, Whitney, have you checked that you have analytics implemented on your site? You can either 1) look through the source code to see if the code is present, 2) use a tool like GA Debugger (for Chrome) to see if hits are being collected and sent, or 3) use Tag Assistant to detect if you have analytics on the page.
Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn