Analytics
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Best Idea for ecommerce tracking

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been trying for a long time to get this fixed, any help would be greatly appreciate!

Unfortunately my e-Commerce platform (Big Cartel) links out to Pay Pal so I'm not able to track conversions using a thank you page destination url.

Google analytics e-commerce tracking is actually integrated with Big Cartel so I am able to see Conversions>Ecommerce results. 

I was hoping to be able to set up a custom campaign using utm parameters and track the conversions for instagram ads with the Ecommerce columns in the report

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/Flasportsfan88/Screen%20Shot%202016-07-21%20at%204.46.21%20PM_...

But as you can see no conversions are tracking. 

I also went to the Conversions>Ecommerce>Transaction view and opened up a secondary dimension: Device Category and noticed that 226 out of 226 transactions were done on desktop, which I find fishy. Since my instagram ads are all shown on mobile I was thinking perhaps something was wrong with mobile tracking.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can't go any longer not being able to track conversions!
Thank You

Re: Best Idea for ecommerce tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Please help