Analytics
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Assisted Conversions Tab Vs. Aquisition

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I have a question in regards of this topic.

If I click on acquisition>overview>paid search I can see the amount of transactions happend thanks to my campaign.

If I click on conversions>multi-channel funnels>assisted conversions>paid search I can see last click conversions & assisted conversion. 

If I compare last click conversions with the ones displayd on the acquisition tab these two figures are highly different, could you explain me why?

Thanks,

Simone

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Simone P
May 2016

Re: Assisted Conversions Tab Vs. Aquisition

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Simone,

Acquisition reports and Multi Chanel (MCF) handle attribution differently when a returning visitor comes "direct" to your site. Reports also take extra processing so if you are including yesterdays data, it's another reason for variances.

You don't necessarily need to know more than that, but if you want the details, you can find them here:

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1319312?hl=en&topic=1191164&ctx=topic

Best,

Theo Bennett

The reports are also .
Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Simone P
May 2016

Re: Assisted Conversions Tab Vs. Aquisition

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Simone,

Acquisition reports and Multi Chanel (MCF) handle attribution differently when a returning visitor comes "direct" to your site. Reports also take extra processing so if you are including yesterdays data, it's another reason for variances.

You don't necessarily need to know more than that, but if you want the details, you can find them here:

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1319312?hl=en&topic=1191164&ctx=topic

Best,

Theo Bennett

The reports are also .
Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn