Analytics
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics showing historical data but not current data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have implemented google analytics in my android app. I can see the sent events after two days. But I want to see the data immediately. In realtime section also current data is not displayed. How can I see current data

Thanks

Sunil Kumar Sahoo

Re: Analytics showing historical data but not current data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, Sunil

I think google may be updating the analytic (Some where i found they do this regularly to enhance their reporting.) I am also facing the same problem that In App Overview i am able to get data of analytic but not in Real Time Smiley Sad

Let us see if this is the same case with others too.

Thanks

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Do you use Real time reports often? If you do not frequently visit the real time reports then Google does sometimes suspend real time reports. After viewing the real time reports, the data should return in a couple hours.

https://moz.com/community/q/google-analytics-real-time-not-working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

Sunil..My Real Time data started showing now !!!

Follow this steps :
1. Download Google Analytic App to your mobile.
2. Login to your analytic account.
3. See the Magic !!! You will be able to see Google Analytic in real time Smiley Happy
4. Now Open this account in Browser and You see what its showing Real time Data for Android App !!!

I think Google have bug in this or may be At the time you login to Google Analytic from Mobile they are activating the account Real Time Data again.

If you find this helpful then share with others so, they could probably solve their problems.

I tried and I got it working boom !!!!

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks GA Guru for your help....

Hello,

My Real Time data started showing now !!!

I Follow this steps :
1. Download Google Analytic App to your mobile.
2. Login to your analytic account.
3. See the Magic !!! You will be able to see Google Analytic in real time Smiley Happy
4. Now Open this account in Browser and You see what its showing Real time Data for Android App !!!

I think Google have bug in this or may be At the time you login to Google Analytic from Mobile they are activating the account Real Time Data again.

If you find this helpful then share with others so, they could probably solve their problems.

I tried and I got it working boom !!!!

Thanks