Analytics
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics not seeming to track all views

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm experiencing some issues with Google Analytics. We went through a website restructure and host change about twelve months ago and have never been able to get the same pageviews since. We now use Wordpress and the GA code was installed in the theme (Charity Hub). When I ran diagnostics, Google turned up errors suggesting the code was not being read fast enough and that this might have an effect on pageviews. I moved it to the header and this error is no longer an issue, but the views haven't improved.

The views have dropped consistently across user, session and pageviews. Bounce rate consistent at 60%. Data is being collected on browser, operating system, etc - just our views are significantly down where other forms of media are all improving. Could it be some kind of implementation issue?

Any help you can provide is much appreciated.

Re: Analytics not seeming to track all views

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

You can easily debug on the website with GA debugger:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jnkmfdileelhofjcijamephohjechhna

You can check in chrome, console tab with 'Preserve log' turned ON.

Best Regards,
GA Guru.

'Star' or 'Accept as Solution' if it helped.