2.9K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics newbie

N/A
# 1
N/A

I have built a few websites for myself and other customers and would like to view visitation stats. I have a Analytics account for 2 accounts with different contact emails.  How can I add the other websites to my account?  Do I need to have a separate account for each one?  When I log in to either account I do not see anyplace to add new website.

Analytics newbie

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Log in to each of the other accounts, go under Admin/Account/User Management and add your own email with all permissions (as appropriate). From this point on, you will have access to all those web properties from within your own email account. More help here.

Analytics newbie

N/A
# 3
N/A

Thanks Stephane. Not looking to add users. Looking to add websites so I can view statistics.

Re: Analytics newbie

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

You said "I have a Analytics account for 2 accounts with different contact emails.  How can I add the other websites to my account?" so I thought you wanted to access both of them from a single email.

Let's make sure I understand:

Analytics newbie

[ Edited ]
N/A
# 5
N/A

Success!  However... Analytics show that there is one person currently on the site (me). It does not show much else such as any pages in the site. My main goal is to view how many visitors (unique vs. returning) and which pages they visit.  It shows which page I am on (index, about us, etc.) but no stats other than that. I use Mobirise to create the site and there is only one spot to enter the GA script (just the site properties, not each page). Thanks again,

Sal

Analytics newbie

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi newbie Smiley Happy

Have you taken time to watch the excellent Google Analytics Academy intro courses? I think this might help you understand how GA works and how to leverage the right reports.