AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics is not tracking ecommerce

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I just implemented google eCommerce analytic but it seems that its not working. Just wondering what is the reason? ( UA- ID removed intentional)

Here is the code

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-xxxxxxxxx-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');

ga('require', 'ecommerce');ga('ecommerce:addTransaction', {
'id': '1479250694',
'affiliation': 'My affiliate',
'revenue': '41.98',
'shipping': '0',
'tax': '0'
});ga('ecommerce:addItem', {
'id': '1479250694',
'name': 'Evening Meals Only',
'sku': '1479250694',
'category': '5',
'price': '41.98',
'quantity': 'One-Off Purchase'
});ga('ecommerce:send');

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Start with the basics: did you turn on eCommerce for your view(s)?

VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Re: Analytics is not tracking ecommerce

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Analytics.png

Here is my eCommerce settings in analytic

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi -  @Auj F

As my observation you are passing staring value to "Quantity" parameter instead of integer, I request you to please pass the integer to rectify this issue.

Please follow the mentioned below link for more understanding :  

https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/ecommerce

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi,

There is a delay in data processing in Google Analytics, you may need to wait a few hours for the transaction data to appear in the reports.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital