AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics is not tracking conversions since yesterday

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Analytics is not tracking conversions since yesterday.

On the website, thankyou page no changes made!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)
if nothing has changed on site, and no filters have been recently applied to the view, then normal reporting latency for GA standard (free version) is 24-48hrs.
https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7084038?hl=en&ref_topic=2430414#about

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ohhh... yesterday happens a Property modification: Search Console added to Analytics.

Unfortunately different google accounts. And www / non-www difference in properties:

http://hdishop.hu/media/wysiwyg/analytics/wwwww.jpg

No conversions tracked beacuse Property changed? Or we have to wait 1-2 days?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

We have the same problem here. Since 31/5, no info on conversions. On the other hand, the other metrics are not impacted.

If you have an idea, I'm interested Smiley Happy

Best regards

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Norbert K linking search console shouldn't make a difference, however you will likely want to fix the website url in the property and all view settings to reflect the correct domain name (no www).

@Norbert K & @Camille S
I'd check the reports on 02/06 to see if the data for 31/5 has been processed into the reports.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As per my latest post - I am also experiencing the same issue - no conversions being tracked since yeterday

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am also seeing this issue. It also appears for me that events are also not reporting.

I do however see conversions and events coming through in the real-time view.

Re: Analytics is not tracking conversions since yesterday

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

If the real time tracking is working, then it is fair indication that the standard reporting is also working. It can sometimes take up to 48hrs for data  to be processed into the standard reports. It's not an unusual occurrence.

As per Google's Help Center Documentation
https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1070983?hl=en#DataProcessingLatency

- Processing latency is 24-48 hours.
- Standard accounts that send more than 200,000 sessions per day to Analytics will result in the reports being refreshed only once a day. This can delay updates to reports and metrics for up to two days. To restore intra-day processing, reduce the number of sessions your account sends to < 200,000 per day. For Analytics 360 accounts, this limit is extended to 2 billion hits per month.
So this means in instances of sending more than 200,000 sessions per day to analytics, you wont see the reports getting updated throughout the day..you will have to wait longer for the reports to refresh and update with the new information.

This information is also stated on the page i linked to above in my earlier post
https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7084038?hl=en&ref_topic=2430414#about

report-latency.jpg

There are also other collection limits and quotas that can come into play too
https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/limits-quotas#universal_pro...

Hopefully everyone will find that their data for May 31 will be in the accounts as expected by Jun 2

If you feel there is an issue with the reporting, you can report it via the feedback button at the bottom of the GA interface, it will allow you to also take screenshots and submit the information directly to Google
feedback.jpg

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thats very odd, because up until last night, data from reports are only 30 minutes delayed.

So once the event or conversion has dropped off real time, it appears in the report.

I've filed this bug with Live Chat, I hope that they can find a solution.

Its also strange that other people have reported the same issue. 

However, the issue does not seem to be present on other analytics accounts of mine, which are reporting conversions after 30 minutes.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Often data will be received within 30mins-4hrs.. 
This is not always the case though.
I've been using analytics for years.. and unless there is a lag of more than 48hrs for data showing up in the reports, i don't tend to get too concerned over it.

Hope it all resolves for you :-)