AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics dashboard is not populating with data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a website where I have the tracking script pasted in the source. I would have to check the page views of my website. But no data is being populated in the dashboard.

Please note that, I had a tracking script with another tracking id configured before from which I had to change it to the current tracking id. Will there be a problem if I do so?

Also its been more than 3 days after I configured the tracking script in the webpage.

Can anyone help me with this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Analytics dashboard is not populating with data

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Sharim :-)
You may want to log into Google Analytics and get a fresh copy/paste of the tracking code for your Property,
to ensure there are no errors in the code.
Are there any filters applied to the GA View, that might be preventing tracking from occuring?
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Re: Analytics dashboard is not populating with data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Bronwyn,

Thanks for your help. I would try creating a new tracking code and paste it out.

I did not apply any filter.