Analytics
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics Showing Real Time Wrong Data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Everyone,
I hope you are doing great. I run an e-commerce store on Shopify. Shopify gives analytic integration and it works well. Have never faced any problem. 
From yesterday there is an issue with analytics. In real time analytics when someone lands on any product page it shows real URL but after few seconds it automatically change it to example.com/products/products and there is no page on the store with this type of link. I tried myself(visiting the store from different IP) and results were same. How can I fix this? 
Is this analytics problem or something changes in my store coding?

Hope to get some solution.

Screenshot_3.pngScreenshot_4.png

Re: Analytics Showing Real Time Wrong Data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google analytics is also reporting wrong data on my company's site. Our app server users nginx and I am monitoring the log in real time using "tail -f /var/log/nginx/xxx.access.log"Screenshot 2017-08-01 09.16.21.pngThe upload has truncated but on the left it really says "O"!. I can see many users queries scrolling by but google analytics real time overview is reporting "Right now 0 active users on site".