Analytics
6.9K members online now
6.9K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Analytics Funnel showing different data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good morning,

I am trying to configure the funnel visualization and I am having some problems:

I added three goals:

Entra a Formulario --> Destination goal with regex "/reserve/|/reserve-en/" (Spanish and English version of the site)

Compra --> Custom Goal, Event. I created the event in Google Tag Manager, triggered when the user sends the buy form

Confirmación --> Destination goal goal where destiny contains "/confirmation/" --> (This one has the funnel visualization on)

The thing that I am getting different numbers in different visulizations, and I don't understand why:

1. In the goals table (Admin>Goals) I get this data for the last 7 day conversions (see file attached "Goals summary"):

• Entra a formulario = 28
  • Compra = 1
  • Confirmación = 12

2. In the funnel visualization (Conversion > Goals > Funnel Visualization), if I select "Goal Option = Confirmación", the funnel I get for the last 7 days says (see file attached "Confirmación"):

• Entra a formulario = 18 (vs 28 of the point 1)
  • Compra = 1
  • Confirmación = 1

3. In the funnel visualization (Conversion > Goals > Funnel Visualization), if I select "Goal Option = Entra a Formulario", the funnel I get for the last 7 days says (see file attached "Funnel Entra a Formulario"):

• Entra a formulario = 28 (vs 18 of the point 2!!!!)

4. In the funnel visualization (Conversion > Goals > Funnel Visualization), if I select "Goal Option = Compra", the funnel I get for the last 7 days says (see file attached "Funnel Compra"):

• Compra = 1

Can somebody please help me understand theses differences? They make no sense to me...

I understad the diference in "compra", because seems that some conversions there are coming from other parts of the site, that were not part of my funnel. But I don't understand the difference in "Entra a Formulario"! It is the beginning of the funnel, so I am not filtering anything...

Funnel Compra.JPGFunnel Confirmación.JPGFunnel Entra a Formulario.JPGGoals summary.JPG