Analytics
3.9K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

viewing third page in analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

Please consider the below scenario,

I click on Behaviour > Site content > All Pages > Selected some page > Secondary dimension > Second Page.

Now i observed that at some point, both my "selected some page" and secondary page are the same, probably users refresh the page, i want to know what their third page was.

For example i select "/category/" in my all pages and then click on secondary dimension > second page to view my users second page after this page, at some point many of the users second page was /category/, i want to know what their third page was, or the users who landed on the same second page, what their next page was.

Is there any such provision of viewing third page in analytics, is it possible through "all pages" or only through Behaviour flow report?

Suggestions and solutions would be highly appreciated. 

Re: viewing third page in analytics

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Aditya

A couple of suggestions you can look into..

One is Behaviour > Site content > Content drilldown

Another one is Behaviour > Site content > All Pages > type in the URL, click on it in the table and then switch to Navigation summary (instead of explorer mode)

Let me know if this do you any good

Regards
Jonas

Re: viewing third page in analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Jonas,

Thanks for your concern and time, but i am still now convenienced, is there
any other way through which i can track the whole user journey? is it
anyhow possible through custom dashboard?