Analytics
5.6K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

single subdomain not reporting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've got one single subdomain of my site that is not reporting. Whether we are talking about Real Time reporting or just general reporting of the subdomain, it always is at 0.

All other subdomains of my site are reporting normally. The subdomain is simply for my blog – www.example.com/blog

Any ideas as to why Google Analytics is not reporting for this one, single, solitary subdomain?

Re: single subdomain not reporting

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
You can easily debug on the website with GA debugger, to see GA is installed correctly
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jnkmfdileelhofjcijamephohjechhna

You can check in chrome, console tab with 'Preserve log' turned ON.

In GA look in real time reports for QA.

Re: single subdomain not reporting

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was informed (at another location) that the reason it was not reporting was because I had set up my particular filter (Page filter) very recently and that it would take GA approximately 48 hours to start reporting.

Such indeed has been the case. With one remaining problem. While it is now reporting some visitors, it is certainly not reporting all visitors.

I made my blog live on February 12, 2016. The new GA Page filter was set up about 4-5 days ago. It’s only reporting a grand total of 12 visitors to this blog. However, I know (through reports from family members and friends) that the actual total since February 12 has been much higher. I have family members and friends in key locations (e.g. New York, Philadelphia) that aren’t even reporting as of yet.

Exactly how long does it take for GA to catch up and report the true figures?