Analytics
2.4K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

get old Google Analytics page format

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Previous on Google Analytics  home page I could see all the clients that I support with a row for each client.  I would show number of visitors and bounce rate.  That way I can get a quick glance of the analytics and expand any client in detail.

With this new interface, I have to go through each one manually one by one.  I have close to 40 clients to look at!!!

Is there a way to see all of them on one page?

Who designs all the interfaces, guess the aren't working webmasters!!!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author boris u
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)
If you click the orange GA Icon at the upper left of the interface then it should bring up the Accounts Home table like it used to, you can then just expand/contract the GA Accounts and Properties and Views by clicking on the related icon at the start of each row in the same way as before

There is also a small arrow at the very bottom of the left navigation pane so as to expand/collapse to make more screen space on the right

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for pointing that out.  Not the best way as a UI 

I'm back in the game!!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I agree, it was sheer luck I noticed it while just clicking around checking out the changes. 

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here