Analytics
3.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

crm.bcp.ie report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been having difficulty looking for an email/phone number for google analytics.  We checked our report and it shows that from 6pm last night up until this morning, we have zero views/logins at the moment in our crm.bcp.ie website.  We just want to check if there’s a glitch or this is accurate. 

3 Expert replyverified_user

crm.bcp.ie report

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi, your tracking code is missing, which is why you're not collecting any data.

Put that code back in (easily via Google Tag Manager or ask your developer to add it to your site's page templates).

VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

crm.bcp.ie report

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

For future reference in case you need, when you land on the Overview report, on the right on the very top, the second icon away from the bell icon is three vertical ellipses. Click on it and you'll see Send feedback and Help, which you can use to contact the GA team.

For now, follow Julien's feedback.

crm.bcp.ie report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Julien, thank you for your reply.  Our IT have already added the tag back to the page, would analytics refresh and include the data that wasn't counted during the period mentioned or will it just count the views/login from the time the tag was added back in? Thanks!

crm.bcp.ie report

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Unfortunately what was lost will remain lost, the code only works when implemented and can not go back and recover data.