Analytics
4.5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

calculate In-market session in google add on spreadsheet

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I am using google add on spreadsheet for google analytic. but not able to calculate In-market session in google add on spreadsheet. could you please help me. screenshot given below. I am looking In-market session as in given snap.

in-market-session.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Pankaj, 

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your question but it looks like you're dealing with data sampling. This happens for a number of reason: 

- Too large of an audience 

- Introducing an ad-hoc report 

- Adding a secondary dimension 

- When looking into demographics and interests data 

In this case it's the latter, Google Analytics has this to say about restricting Interests and Demographics data: 

"Demographics and interests data may only be available for a subset of your users, and may not represent the overall composition of your traffic .. "

Source: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2799357?

Let me know if this answers your question or not! 

- Josh

Try the following: 

#1 In the top right hand corner 

Additionally you may see on top of the report a yellow alert saying "Some data in this report may have been removed when a threshold was applied." . This means 

Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Joshua,

Actually I am looking In-market session which is showing in the snap to my google analytic add on spreadsheet, could you please help me. What metric or dimension I should use to show in-market session in my google analytic add on spreadsheet,  which I highlighted in the given picture. It's a google analytic add on spreadsheet related question. Hope now you got my question, If still any confusion please tell me...I will try to clarify this little more...thanks in advance...