Analytics
6.2K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

behavior flow report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Error in showing events drill down optionError in showing events drill down option

in behavior report "automatically grouped option not showing in the option near "event details" and export, help me out 

1 Expert replyverified_user

behavior flow report

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

In the above you are using today as your date range it is best to stay two to three days behind in your reports as GA has up to a 48 hour lag sometimes in fully proccessing data colected. Change your date range to 9-1-2016 to 9-23-2016 and see what you get for the report.

Re: behavior flow report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried this one also, but get the same result , Is there any chance there may not enough data to show results ??I tried this one also, but get the same result , Is there any chance there may not enough data to show results ??

behavior flow report

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

How long has this account been active, the only time I have ever seen this message is when there is absolutely no data to display. Have you used tag manager to verify your code has been installed properly on your pages and if you go to real time reports do you see traffic hitting your site.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author adit m
October 2016

behavior flow report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

account activated on 25 sept, no i haven't use tag manager yet 

behavior flow report

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Do you see any traffic when you look at real time reports in GA that will at least give you an indication if the code is active and working on your web sites pages.

behavior flow report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes real time report looks fine. Basically i am using for my app not website

behavior flow report

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star

How many pages does your app include. I am not too familar with user tracking via an app but I would assume that you would need multiple pages to track a users flow as it tracks from the starting page to susequent interactions. Of course it could just be that you do not yet have enough data to produce the requested report. My team does not even start to analyze data for two to three months when we create a new account or view but you might want to give it at least a week or so to collect data, maybe longer.

Re: behavior flow report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I assigned event for my app, and it will looks fine in event report, may be data is not that enough to produce behavior. Wait for 1 week and let see if results will shownI assigned event for my app, and it will looks fine in event report, may be data is not that enough to produce behavior. Wait for 1 week and let see if results will shown