Analytics
6.4K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

analytics exporting blank PDF

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am trying to export a report from the dashboard on Google analytics on page hits, I can export the data to xl and csv file but when I try to export to a pdf all i get is a blank page.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: analytics exporting blank PDF

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Can you give more specific detail of the report location in GA please?
may seem like a silly suggestion but if you just want the same look as the dashboard then just use snipping tool and paste to a doc.

-------------------------
If you liked my answer best please 'mark as accepted answer' if I was helpful but not the best please 'star'
- if I have not answered your question fully then please let me know by reply.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Steve,
There was a problem with this a couple of days ago and I was experiencing something similar. Can you check if it's now resolved?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I also had this issue with PDFs generating some, but not all of the text. If I changed the background colour of the PDF I could see a bit more of the text but not all.
I reported it to GA and they worked on it but still getting the issue when I export data as a PDF.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same problem here where I'm getting blank pdfs for Clients that were scheduled at the beginning of the month. I would say I'm remotely located from the clients. I have tried all browser tactics but I still get blank pdfs. Can an expert help me?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same problem.  I set up scheduled emails in November to be sent 1st of month and the PDF that was sent had what looked like a image block on the PDF.  I reset up the reports and January was received ok but in the 2nd reoccuring schedule sent on Feb 1 was blank. I did Google Support live chat and they were not able to help and kept referring me back to firebase support 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I also had a problem yesterday with blank PDFs being emailed out.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have had this problem with several customer accounts. When I schedule email reports to be sent in a pdf, they are blank. This just started in Oct 2017. I went in deleted all the scheduled emails and started over, they pdf reports worked for 1 month now we are back to blank reports. I have over 30 websites/clients to send these scheduled reports! Why is this happening?? I have used google analytic scheduled reports for years and now they are problematic! HELP!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

having the same issue on all my scheduled email reports. The PDF is blank except for Go to Report (link which is useless for people who do not want to login to GA). Any ideas if this has been fixed or if there's a workaround.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi! I also have a similar issue. The pdf is usually OK, when I send a normal e-mail, but the scheduled e-mails contain blank pdf files. I tried to add a new widget, and I even created a new report, but none of these worked.