Analytics
2.2K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Zero trackback reports

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey there, 

I am a blogger who has got a blogspot. I am using Google Analytics. I just noticed that the trackbacks report show nothing , only zero trackbacks when my blog got trackbacks and is linked to in several social media networks as well websites.

Do You I need another script or what exactly so I can have an overview for trackbacks !?  

Re: Zero trackback reports

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
It depends upon the authority of the website.If your website or blog is authoritative and popular enough that it has been shared by people often then only you can view these trackback reports as endorsing websites pointing out your blog post pages.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi ,

Actually it is popular and the referrals are shown in other reports like Overview social and network referrals.
Both trackbacks and Data Hub activities "I will be lying to say I understand its role" showing nothing.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

The Overview social and network referrals which you mean to say is the report which tracks if some one has come to your site as a referral link but they are not endorsed to say.

But in broad you can say there are some specific sites which are reported in the trackback reports not all.

I am also promoting a site and has many links as yours but only few trackbacks.