Analytics
5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Why Google Analytics Real time reports was not working today?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Today. I couldn't able to view my real time reports. The error is :Resource is not available. Please try again Later.One or more of the services on which we depend is unavailable. Please try again later after the service has had a chance to recover.

Does anybody have any idea about this error?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author VEERAMANI N
October 2016

Re: Why Google Analytics Real time reports was not working today?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Guys,
Thanks for your information. Yet now the issue was not fixed.

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
Many users facing the same issue. There is a problem from Googles end .If you see errors accessing realtime reports in GA, a temporary workaround is to clear cookies or use an incognito browser window.They are working on a permanent resolution to this issue, which is expected to go live tomorrow.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Santosh,
Thanks for your Information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Santhosh,

I had tried with temporary solutions as you said. But I couldn't able to access the real-time reports.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Read the below article and if nothing works for you just wait, everything will be fine tomorrow.
http://marketlytics.com/analytics-faq/resource-not-available-error-google-analytics

Cheers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Try to use mobile Google Analytics app, you can see realtime counters from mobile app, the issue is only on the web version

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This is not true. Both mobile and Google Analytics app are also not reporting real time for me - it worked for half a day yesterday and now it is offline again today!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Besides real time not reporting, audience/acquisition seems to be out of whack. If I look at yesterdays report, should show 5000+ visitors, but only shows little over 100. Have to see what it looks like tomorrow after they fix it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Today, same problem with GA web version: "Resource is not available. Please try again later.
One or more of the services on which we depend is unavailable. Please try again later after the service has had a chance to recover." !!!
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author VEERAMANI N
October 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Guys,
Thanks for your information. Yet now the issue was not fixed.