Analytics
6.7K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Which traffic is which

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Folks,

Not really sure if I'm posting this in the right place or not but here goes.

In my Audience Overview I'm getting daily information about how many sessions I'm getting on a daily basis and I want to find out how many are down too google, I know when someone enters my website from Bing or Yahoo it shows up in my Google Analytics and I wanted to know if there is a way of checking what percentage of the sessions are Google and which are not.

Cheers.

Kev.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author KEVIN F
March 2016

Re: Which traffic is which

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Kevin -

If you want to view you data by source, I would suggest you go to Acquisition > All Traffic > Channel and then click on Organic Search. You will see it brings up a list of keywords (not the report we want), so then choose Source as the primary dimension. This will show you all traffic from search engines by name.

Or you can go to Acquisition > All Traffic > Source/Medium report. Use the search box and type in Organic. This will bring up a list of sources where the medium was organic.

The percentage of session is displayed right next to the actual number of sessions.

I hope I understand your question.

Cheers,
Tiaan

Re: Which traffic is which

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks for that Tiaan, much obliged.
Kev.