Analytics
4.9K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Which Tools to build own interactive web dashboard.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

What are good tools/frameworks to build own interactive web dashboard  using data from Google Analtycis and AdWord (and other sources like Facebook and Mailchimp in the future)?

Google Studio doesn't give us the required flexibility at this moment so we like to use a framework/tools to build our own dashboard and to include other business info.

How is your experience with this?

I was looking at some frameworks like: http://www.cssauthor.com/dashboard-frameworks/

Or JS frameworks like D3.js, ChartJS, Goolge Charts, etc...

It's good that there is so much to choose from but it makes it hard to choose the correct one.

PHP (Phyton, or Java) and JS is no problem, but we like it to be easy in usage such that it can be easily maintained.

Looking forward to your experience,

- Ed

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Consider Tableau Software, Klipfolio or Domo?

VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Julien,

Thanks for the input.

I am looking for dashboard frameworks, and not really all-done dashboard tools.

I know most of the products you name, and we looked of many of them, but decided to make something ourself which isn't that hard these days with frameworks out there, and the simple requirements we have and the developers in our team.

We are also on tight budget for buying these one-shop tools.

What is your experience with dashboard frameworks? 

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Klipfolio user here - gotta say, it's pretty good. Ping me if you want more information.

John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.