Analytics
2.5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

What's the best way to include traffic from Internet.org in GA

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey,

So what are the options to include traffic from Facebooks Internet.org or more precisely traffic to our page within Internet.org?

Thanks for the help in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What's the best way to include traffic from Internet.org in GA

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Markus I am assuming you have a website seperate from internet.org that is running GA and that you have a pressence also on Internet.org and you want to have that data report into and be counted in your GA account. If these assumptions are correct you would have to get internet.org to put your GA code on the pages in their site that belong to you. Assuming they can and will do that.

If you want to capture data for any visitors to your site that came from internet.org GA should do that automaticly.

Re: What's the best way to include traffic from Internet.org in GA

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Brian,

yes We've got a separate website with GA implemented and working as should. We are working with I.org to provide our educational courses through Facebooks service and perhaps the question is more that where does traffic from I.org show up in GA. So, I'm struggling to understand where the traffic ends up in GA. is it under referral? It should be in referral, right? We do get stats from I.org but those don't quite add up with the stats I get from GA.