Analytics
3.2K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

What is tpc.googlesyndication.com and why does it show up as referring URL traffic

Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

This answer was provided by "DFPUser22" and copied from the old Google Analytics product forum.

tpc.googlesyndication.com has shown up in referral traffic but now it is starting to get hundreds of hits a day for the past 30 days.  Ad Sense even is sending notifications that my ads are appearing on this site and I should authorize it.  Anybody know what this is and should there be a concern?  

What I know so far:

Full URL  in source path: tpc.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-1/html/container.html

1 Expert replyverified_user

What is tpc.googlesyndication.com and why does it show up as referring URL traffic

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

googlesyndication.com is a domain owned by Google that is used for storing and loading ad content and other resources relating to ads for Google AdSense and DoubleClick from the Google CDN.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hiii mE shivshankar nagar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

OK sir iske bad adsence chalu ho jayega kya

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So how do I get to  advertise  on here 

ir run a ad I'm new to this thanks 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So, why would it show a 100% bounce rate? 

Does this mean that 100% of my traffic from the display network is bouncing off my landing page? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So, why is the bounce rate 100%? Does that mean 100% of my display ads are leaving when they get to the landing page?