What is happening please help[ Edited ]
July - last edited July
Many people and my self also noiticing that google analytics real timne is not working though ga code is there exmaple;
all is ok but real time and ga is not working lot of people is complainingl
Re: What is happening please help
Couple of things to keep in mind..
1) The blog address should be entered in GA as .com not .in
Blog visitors will be sent to different country specific TLDs depending on where the visitor is in the world.
The default address is the .com address.
Be careful with Hostname filters blocking tracking due to visitors being redirected to country specific domains based on their location.
Things to note from Blogger help docs -
- Readers may notice a country-specific domain depending on their location.
- Blog authors and/or owners will continue to manage and edit their content from Blogger.com.
- Search engines should consider the blogspot.com version of your blog to be the official one.
2) If the blog is being accessed via mobile device, mobile hits do not always show up in real time, as mobile devices often batch hits to conserve battery power. The hits will get logged though in the standard reports later as they are processed.
3) If the GA tracking has been added to the blog manually instead of via the Blogger settings (which it does seem to have been on the site you linked to), then the blog's mobile template also needs to be edited so as the manual tracking code gets added to it.
To edit the mobile template
1) Change the Mobile template from Default to Custom by clicking the gear icon below the Mobile preview
Select radio button for Yes. Show mobile template on mobile devices.
then Select Custom from the Choose Mobile Template drop menu,
Then Save the changes.
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here