Analytics
3.1K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

What is current GA standard hit limit ?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

10 million hits/per month or 10 Billion hits/month in free version?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

10 million hits per month per account for the free version of GA. You can find this information in the terms of service: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html

John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks.What is limit of paid version?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

The documentation states 2 billion hits/month for Premium, exceeding this could - I guess - result in being asked to move to a higher pricing tier but I have no experience of what this would mean in practice.

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1070983?hl=en

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply.

The 10 million hits limit  is for a property/Tracking ID or for the whole account?

Suppose I have two websites (Tracking ids)each having 9 million hits each total 18 million hits so is it  possible to track these hits in the free version or as the total hits exceeds 10 millions in the account does it then fall under premium account?

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Per property. You can still track the site a site with more than 10 million hits with the free version but you'll be contacted by Google asking you to reduce the amount of data you send. If you don't comply then, eventually, they'll stop the tracking.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks John for the answer.But my question is again that if have two sites 9 million each counting total 18 million but as you stated it is for per property not the account so according to this i have then 9 million per property which if never exceeds,according to you then I will be fine in the free version.That is why i asked is it for account level or property level?