Analytics
2.5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Welcome new Rising Stars!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello ,

I want to display google analytical data in my dashboard without google login in .net framework . I get all data with login but is there any why to get google analytical data without login.

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
September 2016

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

The only way I know of to get data to be able to be viewed without logging in is to use a third party BI software, it actually still logs in but does so automaticly at what ever refresh rate you happen to set. We set ours to 1 day so we get new data when everyone arrives at there desk. They do not use dashboards created in GA but rather dashboards that you create in the BI software. From our experience at setting them up it is rather easy using any of the top three BI software solutions (Power BI, Qlik, and Tableau) in no particular order.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Wamp M,

I agree with @Brian B.

Best wishes in your journey. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

But what if you just need to display the statistics in your own website or ... In this case, the Google Analytics API