Analytics
1.9K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Weird: More users from image search than organic

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

since two days the most users are coming from the Google image search, at least thats what Analytics tells me.

That is weird, because in the months and years before I got load more users from the organic search. Now it's almost zero. My site www.promicabana.de is fully indexed. The real time view shows me almost the whole time "images.google.de" as referal.

Is there any problem with Google or my site?

Thanks for your help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Weird: More users from image search than organic

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Martin,
Your GA looks fine.
This can be a normal event. I think you need to examine your traffic a little more to see why this change is occurring. GA is supposed to help you answer these questions.
You might also want to check over on the webmaster central forum as they will help diagnose organic search issues.

GA is fine. Something must have happened on your site or with the index to cause this change.
Unfortunately, knowing only what you told me, there's no way I can even start to guess what has happened. You're the one with the access to all your analytics data &colonSmiley Wink